BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua is the group’s second hospital to open in Bali. It was inaugurated on May 5th, 2012, by the Tourism and Creative Economy Minister, Mari Elka Pangestu, along with officials from the Health Ministry and the Balinese government. Located in the center of the Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC) complex, BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua is considered Indonesia’s first medical tourism hospital and destination. The facility is located within walking distance of luxury 5-star hotels and villas, the Bali Golf and Country Club, Nusa Dua Convention Center and Bali Collection shopping and food esplanade, not to mention the many beautiful secluded beaches; all located just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The two-storey BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua is within easy reach of Nusa Dua and the tourism enclaves of Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and its surrounding areas. It’s comprised of five Centres of Excellence: the 24h Accident & Emergency Centre, 24h Medical Centre, CosMedic Centre, Dental Centre, and Dialysis Centre, which altogether not only enhances the health infrastructure on the southern tip of Bali, but also pioneers medical tourism in Indonesia. A comprehensive list of services and facilities include:
- Fully equipped ambulances are standby 24 hours a day, supplied with GPS units and radios allowing the doctor and nurse on board direct contact to BIMC HOSPITAL’s Emergency Centre, which is prepared with the latest technology and specifically trained medical team.
- Medical Evacuation – should evacuation be necessary, BIMC HOSPITAL will handle all arrangements, either by commercial airline carriers, helicopters, or private air-ambulance charter.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) – fully equipped and prepared to handle even the most severe medical conditions.
- High Dependency Unit – for intensive observation, treatment and nursing care, at almost the level to that given in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Day Procedure Unit – for patients requiring same-day surgical procedures.
- Operating Theatres designed and maintained to the highest international standards with procedures in place to ensure strict quality control, incorporating HEPA-filter technology with positive air pressure.
- Sterilisation – stringent sterilization procedures are conducted to ensure that sanitation is maintained to international standards.
- Dialysis Centre for first-class haemodialysis treatments delivered in comfort and luxury with 8 dialysis chairs and spa services (pedicure, manicure and massage facial).
- Dental Centre, providing a wide range of oral procedures, from general check-ups to diagnostic services, restorative/filling, whitening, to more complex treatments such as crown bridges, implant and root canal.
- Pathology Department – performs an extensive range of tests, from routine blood examinations to cultures and sensitivity testing.
- Radiology Department (CT-Scan, Digital X-Ray, Panoramic X-Ray, 3D Ultrasound) – patients are provided with a CD-ROM of digital scans for their personal medical records.
- Ward rooms with a view, featuring an in-room flat-screen entertainment system with personal speakers and remote control, showcasing premium cable TV programs.
- CosMedic Centre that provides injections (botox, fillers), lasers (face tightening, hair removal, body contouring) and plastic surgery (blepharoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation, etc.)
- Isolation rooms.
- Foreign technical staff.
- International multilingual team.
View Larger Map
BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua